Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

Oh my, look at how time flies! I have NOT kept up with this blog at all! Should I make it a resolution for the New Year? hehehe....hmmm Well, I guess it is the story of my life. I have always, since I was a kid, loved the idea of a "diary" or a "journal" and I always start them, but yea, never keep up with them! So, I shouldnt be surprised that as an adult, I have done the same thing. Okay, but let's give it a try for 2011! A TRY I said, no pressure!
So, for the big New Year's Eve around here, this is the plan: Brittany is spending the night out with friends, Jamie is in St. Louis, Christopher will probably be off with friends, Brian will be with his very best friend, Xbox...and Jimmy and I have big plans! Yep, we do! We are spending the day cleaning the house and doing laundry, while watching college football...we will be having Nacho's and Velveeta cheese dip. Then we will settle down for the evening, watching more football, having pizza and popcorn and maybe a few drinks and playing some Yahtzee and Bananagrams! Yes, we are VERY exciting people on New Year's Eve...sorry, but I have NO desire to be on the roads with all of the drunk, crazy people driving. Nope, we will stay home with our Dizzy Dean, cats and kids. And guess what? I LOVE it!
Well, off to pick up Brittany from swim practice and then get started on this cleaning stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment